Western Australia’s best estate agents celebrated at reiwa.com awards
REIWA General Manager Cath Hart said it was an honor to recognize the achievements of the agents at this year’s awards ball and she congratulated everyone for their hard work and dedication to the industry.
The best in Western Australia’s property industry were recognized at the 2022 reiwa.com Awards Ball which took place on Saturday 27th August at Crown Perth.
REIWA CEO Cath Hart said the event celebrates the state’s top performing agents and agencies in the 2021-22 fiscal year.
“Fiscal year 2021-22 has been an extremely busy time for WA Estate Agents, and it was amazing to come together as an industry after another solid year of market conditions to recognize the successes of WA’s top agents. .
“WA’s sales market continued its upward trajectory in fiscal 2021-22, and the strength of the market is evident in the outstanding results of this year’s top performers,” Ms. Hart said.
The reiwa.com Awards Ball 2022 also rewarded the property management and retail sectors.
“It has been yet another challenging year for the WA rental market, which is a testament to the resilience, commitment and professionalism of REIWA’s property managers. It is always an honor to highlight the achievements of property management services in WA,” said Ms. Hart.
“This is the second year in a row that REIWA has included four trade sale awards and it is absolutely essential that we continue to celebrate the very best in this very important sector of the market.
“On behalf of REIWA, I would like to congratulate the winners and finalists of the 2022 reiwa.com awards for their unwavering dedication to the industry and for helping West Australians achieve their real estate goals.”
2022 reiwa.com award winners
- Top Shop Office by listings sold – Empire Real Estate Solutions
- Top Boutique Office by value sold – Empire Real Estate Solutions
- Top Small Office by ads sold – Ray White Rockingham Baldivis
- Top Small Desk by Value Sold – DUET Real Estate Group
- Top Medium Office by ads sold – Coastal Realmark
- Best mid-size offices by value sold – Coastal Realmark
- Top Large office by ads sold – The agency
- Top Large Offices by Sold Value – The agency
- Top Office by Auctions Sold – ACTON Rockingham
- Best Franchise and/or Marketing Group by List Sold – Ray White
- Main franchise and/or marketing group by value sold – Ray White
- Top Commercialization of office land projects – Real estate sales Abel
- Top Marketing of office residential projects – Nicheliving Real Estate
- Rookie at the top of the list – Elliot Briers, Kalgoorlie Metro Real Estate Group
- Top Commercial Marketing of land projects – Damyn Strang, Abel Property Sales
- Top seller by auctions sold – David Parlor, ACTON Rockingham
- Best Seller Residential Project Marketing – Lily Chong, IQI WA
- Top seller not supported by ads sold –Linton Allen, Empire Property Solutions
- Top Unassisted Seller by Value Sold –Linton Allen, Empire Property Solutions
- Top Seller Assisted by Listings Sold – Elsie Corby, Ray White Rockingham Baldivis
- Best Seller Assisted by Value Sold – Michelle Kerr, DUET Real Estate Group
- Best Team by Listings Sold – Team Tim Cooper, Summit Realty South West
- Best team by value sold – Vivien Yap & Co, Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont
Residential property management
- Best office by lowest median days on market for 10 to 49 residential rental properties – Driven Property Group Pty Ltd
- Best office by lowest median days on market for 50 to 149 residential rental properties – LJ Hooker Joondalup
- Best office by lowest median days on market for 150 to 249 residential rental properties – Ross Realty WA
- Best office by lowest median days on market for 250+ residential rental properties – Pure rental center
- Best office by number of business listings sold –Burgess Rawson
- Best office by value of business listings sold –Burgess Rawson
- Best seller by number of commercial ads sold – Daniel Lavery, John Matthew & Son
- Best seller by value of commercial listings sold – Matthew Hopkins, Savills
Source: Real Estate Institute of Western Australia (REIWA)